Allow me to introduce myself…
I’m Elsa, a pro fashion stylist based in NYC.
I’ve been Lenny Kravitz’ stylist, Katie Couric’s stylist, Marie Forleo’s stylist. And now?
I’M YOUR FASHION STYLIST.
BECAUSE you’re successful and want to look the part. But you hate shopping. You have a few go-to outfits but other than that, your closet makes you cry.
BECAUSE you have style envy, to the tune of: “I’d love to rock a look like that but I wouldn’t dare.”
BECAUSE maybe you don’t pore over Vogue or have runway lust, but you know how you feel when you look great — and dammit, you want to feel and look that way every day.
AND ME? THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I DO.
I find and put together the perfect clothes for your body.
From special pieces to mix with your favorite skirt or jeans, to ready-to-grab, head to toe looks, I’ll have you stylin’ in confidence in no time flat! So whether you’re invited to a sexy cocktail party or to speak on stage, you never have that “nothing to wear” moment again.
BEST PART: I come to you, and I make it easy. And yes, I do on-set shoot styling, too. Ready to get styled out?
Click here to check out my services.
Check out what Marie Forleo, Kris Carr, and other stylishly happy clients have to say, here.
I’ll keep it simple and random, with these 11 facts:
1. I love clothes but hate the fashion industry. I think it’s gross. Where I’m from we kiss three times, but I dread the double air kiss. I’m really more of a hugger, anyway.
2. I’m originally from a tiny, beautiful country called Eritrea… located in east Africa. (You know Ethiopia? It’s like, right there.)
3. I nearly died at 4 months when a bomb hit our village. I was asleep in a house that caught fire. I still have shrapnel floating inside me! I survived that incident in a place that had no hospital and no professional medical aid around… miracles do happen: in fact, in my family we’ve been blessed with 5 miracles, one for each of us, as we’ve each had a close brush with death in our lives. I am humbled by the grace of God each & every morning I open my eyes.
4. My love of style may have started with dressing up Barbies when I was a kid…but for the record: I’d have dressed Barbie just as well if she had a thick middle or junk in the trunk.
5. I use the same one side of a towel to dry the top half of me & the other side to dry the bottom half. I also bring my own towel everywhere I go! Even fancy hotels. Yes, it’s weird. I blame my mom for telling me never to use someone else’s towel.
6. My family moved to Canada when I was 4 and that’s really where I spent most of my life, until moving to New York in 2006. You can’t tell I’m from Canada. I don’t say “aboot.”
7. I got my start in the styling business dressing musicians for music videos in Toronto. When I moved to New York, I began working on magazine & commercial shoots as well. I’ve been fortunate enough to work with companies like Essence, Redbook, Good Housekeeping Magazine and celebrities (see my portfolio) like Phylicia Rashad, Brooke Shields & Lenny Kravitz!
8. I heart metallics. You know “shiny object syndrome”? I have shiny clothes syndrome. Must. Buy.
9. I have a serious addiction to lotion! And chapstick. Attempt to take either of these away from me, and you will pay the consequences.
10. I LOVE MY JOB! I love clothes, belts, shoes, scarves, rings, “statement” necklaces. I love putting them together. Most of all, I love putting them on you, or showing you how to pick them and wear them yourself.
11. That’s what I hope to do for you here…help you LOOK and FEEL your absolute best, all the time!
Are you ready? Click here.